WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Jan 18, 2024 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN had a busy end to 2023 and looking forward to an equally busy 2024 updating new and existing shareholders on the latest Company developments.
To start the year off, Yukon’s Premier Pillai and Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Jonathan Wilkinson, met with representatives from the mining industry, including Western and our partners Rio Tinto and Mitsubishi to discuss the possibility of a grid interconnection between the Yukon and British Columbia. Read Premier Pillai’s statement here “Statement from Premier Pillai on critical minerals and energy meeting with Minister Wilkinson” and Mining Magazine’s coverage here “BC-Yukon grid link will boost critical minerals mining: Pillai”.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells held several interviews recently to discuss advancements with infrastructure for the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Click the interviews below for the replays:
The first quarter will be active for Western Copper and Gold, hosting 1x1s and corporate presentations at several in person conference; including:
- January 21-22 Vancouver Resource Investment Conference (VRIC), Vancouver, BC
- February 9-11 CEM Whistler Capital Event Conference, Whistler, BC
- February 22-23 Mines and Money Miami, Miami, FL
- February 25-28 BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference, Hollywood, FL
- March 3-6 PDAC 2024, Toronto, ON
In case you missed it, in the final quarter of 2023 Western attended the following events:
- December 6 Canadian Critical Minerals Opportunity Forum hosted by NRCan, New York, NY
- December 4-5 Marketing in New York, NY
- November 19-22 Yukon Geoscience Forum & Tradeshow, Whitehorse, YK
- November 17-19 CEM Florida Capital Event Conference, Hollywood, FL
- October 12-13 The Norther Miner’s Canadian Mining Symposium, London, UK
- October 11 John Tumazos Very Independent Research Virtual Conference. Click here to view the replay of the presentation.
- October 8-13 LME Week, London, UK
RECENT WRN NEWS…
January 15 – Western Copper and Gold Strengthens Engineering Team
October 18 – Western Copper and Gold Announces Management Change
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.