WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Oct 14, 2022 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN has participated in several events engaging with new and existing shareholders and providing updates on Company developments.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells held several interviews recently to discuss advancements with the Casino Copper-Gold Project, including the partnership with Rio Tinto and highlights from the Feasibility Study (issued in June 2022). Click the interviews below for the replays:
- September 12 on Crux Investor
- July 22 on Investing News Network (INN)
- July 20 on The View from the C-Suite with TMX
- July 12 with SNN Network
The third quarter of 2022 was active for Western Copper and Gold, hosting 1x1s and corporate presentations at several in person conferences; including:
- September 23-25 CEM Capital Event Conference in Muskoka, Ontario
- September 18-21 Gold Forum in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- September 13-16 Precious Metals Summit in Beaver Creek, Colorado
- September 12-14 H.C. Wainwright Annual Global Investment Conference, attended virtually
- September 12-13 Marketing in London, United Kingdom
Our COO, Ken Engquist, will be presenting at the New Orleans Investment Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana this week. Please stop by our booth from October 12-15.
Our CEO, Paul West-Sells, is attending the LME Week in London, United Kingdom from October 24-28 .
RECENT WRN NEWS…
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.